Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bringing in 2012

Our New Yeas Eve celebration began with a toast to the final hours of 2011. Cheers!
There is no better way to bring in the New Year than with great friends and great food. So that is exactly how we celebrated New Years Eve and for us that meant two things - making our famous homemade pizzas with the Read family. 
David made Teri and I a gluten free pizza crust.

Hannah and Josh making a pizza to share.

Every amazing pizza begins with amazing pizza dough, and I make amazing pizza dough just ask my peeps. Of course an amazing pizza dough needs an amazing pizza twirler.

See how amazing my pizza dough is - Eli's face says it all.

I am preparing dough to twirl into a pizza crust. I take pizza night pretty seriously.

So does Jerusha...take food seriously.
Now on to the more festive time of the evening...




2012!!!!


Jerusha is showing off her large paws.
Anything you can do, I can do better...
It is a lovely beginning to 2012.
The New Year brunch feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment